Art has been a huge part of my life ever since I learned how to talk. It's one of those things that you just know you were born to do. More specifically, I haven't been able to put down the camera since I was 6 years old. Starting from taking amateur photos of the plants in my childhood backyard, to now being a freelance professional photographer based in Chicago is a pretty rewarding feeling! My passion is rooted in turning anything into something pretty - whether that means getting creative in a studio or just heading out with my camera and seeing what the world brings me. Most of all, I love providing people with memories that they can cherish forever. Want me to capture your life? Let's chat!
Headshots // $200, 1 hr
Individual Photoshoot (modeling, school portraits, etc) // $220 - 70 photos
Family Photos & Couples // $250 - 80 photos
Events // $85/hour
Weddings // $95/hour
Unit Stills Photography // $250/day
- The limits on my rates vary between time and photo amount. The rates limited to photo amount are shoots that generally take about the same amount of time each session. The rates limited to time will vary depending on how long your event is. I will deliver your photos to you electronically when they are done being edited.
- Don't worry, I wont charge you extra for editing your photos. That's part of the deal. I wouldn't give you un-edited photos.
- At the moment, I do not have an official photography studio. For now, it's just me and my camera. When we schedule a session, we will agree on a location that best fits your photos.
- Types of photoshoots are not limited to what is listed above. I'll take pictures of just about anything you need! If it is not listed, then we will discuss pricing that best suits your request.
- I am based on the north side of Chicago. If the location for our shoot requires me to travel more than an hour, then there may be a travel fee added to your session price.
- I do not offer photo printing services. I apologize if that is an inconvenience.
Featured by Big and Small